Oven Fried Parmesan Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
2. In a shallow glass dish or bowl, combine the crushed garlic with the melted butter or margarine.
3. In another small bowl mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
4. Dip Chicken pieces into garlic futter, then into crumb mixture to coat.
5. Place coated chicken pieces into a lightly greased
9 x 13 inch baking dish. Drizzle with remaining garlic butter and bake uncovered in the preheated oven for
1 to 1 1/4 hours, or until chicken is cooked though and juices run clear (165 F degree internal temp)